Students from recognized equity-deserving populations who wish to attend or are presenting at Crossroads 2023 have the opportunity to apply for a registration bursary thanks to the sponsorship from the Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness.
To be eligible, the student must self-identify as one or more of the following:
- Mi’kmaq or Indigenous
- African Nova Scotian or Person of African Descent
- Member of the 2SLGTBQIA+ community
- Person with a visible or invisible disabily/ies
- Newcomer, immigrant, and/or refugee
- Member of a historically under-represented racialized group
All eligible candidates must submit a 250-word (maximum) essay explaining what participating in Crossroads 2023 means to them.
Students selected for the bursary will have their registration fees reimbursed.
Please email your essay in PDF format to email@example.com by Tuesday, February 14, 2023 at 11:59PM AST.