- Abstracts must be submitted through the submission portal on dalcrossroads.com, accessed via Submit an Abstract below or via Abstract Submission > Abstract Submission Portal in the menu bar.
- The abstract submission portal will be open from November 7, 2022 at 12:00 am (AST) until January 6, 2023 at 11:59 pm (AST).
- Abstract submissions are open to current students (undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral, or professional programs) or students who have graduated after March 2020.
- Abstracts may be submitted for proposed, ongoing, or completed research projects, including literature synthesis and secondary analysis projects.
- All accepted abstracts must be presented at the Crossroads Conference as either a poster presentation or an oral presentation (10 minutes, with 5 additional minutes for questions). Due to time constraints, the number of oral presentation spaces are limited. Successful submissions may instead be offered a poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters (approx. 250 words) in length.
- The abstract title may be up to 120 characters in length.
- The following headings must be included:
- Introduction, Methods, Results/Anticipated Results, and Conclusions/Significance.