Please refer to the Abstract Submission and Presentation Guidelines for full details regarding the submission process
- Abstracts must be submitted by visiting dalcrossroads.com and clicking ‘Submit an Abstract’
- Abstracts will be received November 19, 2019, 12:00 am (AST) until January 25th, 2020, 11:59 pm (AST).
- Abstracts may be submitted for proposed, ongoing, or completed research projects, including literature synthesis and secondary analysis projects
- All accepted abstracts must be presented at the Crossroads Conference as either a poster presentation or an oral presentation (10 minutes, with 5 additional minutes for questions). Due to time constraints, the number of oral presentation spaces is limited. Successful submissions may instead be offered a poster presentation.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 2000 characters in length and follow a structured format. Headings for Introduction, Methods, Results/Anticipated Results, and Conclusions/Significance must be included. Titles may be up to 120 characters in length.