- Friday night accommodation at the Lord Nelson Hotel (Downtown Halifax)
- Full weekend conference registration
- Reside outside of Halifax and the surrounding area.
- Have submitted an abstract for presentation to Crossroads 2019.
- Provide a list of estimated travel expenses.
Crossroads has partnered with the Lord Nelson hotel to offer a discounted rate for conference attendees. You can book by telephone, e-mail or online (Please note this link automatically includes our discounted rate). Full details and instructions for booking at the Lord Nelson.
Rooms will be available online until Friday, February 09, 2018. After this time reservations will be accepted based on availability, so please contact the hotel directly to make your reservation.
Travel – Air
Crossroads is pleased to announce we have partnered with WestJet for a travel discount to Halifax from anywhere WestJet flies in North America. Simply use the coupon code KYJZWGP when booking to receive 10% off Econo and 15% off Plus base fares (with some restrictions including blackout dates of March 8 to 11). Read the full WestJet booking instructions.
Travel – Ground
We have arranged a partnership with Driver Dave’s to get you from Stanfield International Airport to downtown Halifax. Driver Dave’s is a student-oriented door-to-door shuttle transportation service that makes travel to and from Halifax both easy and affordable! Driver Dave’s is a great alternative to taxi or car service (approx. $60-70 one way).
Special Deal – Book Driver Dave’s online using the code CROSS2017.
- If 3 or more other students book using the same code within the same approximate arrival time as your flight, you will all receive a discounted ride ($20 CAD one way).
- If there are two of you, it is $25 CAD each one way.
- If fewer than 3 students book using the same code, your ride will be regular price ($35 CAD one way).
Consider planning your travel in advance with other students from your area to take advantage of this great deal.