The Annual Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference is a national, student-led health and wellness research conference taking place March 15 and 16, 2019 in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Crossroads is hosted annually by the Graduate Student Society at the School of Health and Human Performance, Dalhousie University and is one of the longest-running events of its kind. Crossroads is an adjudicated, peer-reviewed event for student researchers at all levels of study and offers a unique opportunity to showcase and engage in dialogue about innovative health research. Additionally, it provides a forum for interdisciplinary learning and collaboration between students and experts. The conference welcomes submissions from students in a wide range of health-related disciplines for oral and poster presentations.
Who Should Attend
This conference is of interest to student researchers at any level of study (including undergraduate, graduate, professional, and post-doctoral). Students studying any topic related to health and wellness or the social determinants of health are invited to submit an abstract for consideration. The planning committee strongly encourages submission of projects related to interprofessional or interdisciplinary health topics and/or approaches to health challenges.
News & Updates
- March 14, 2019: Full schedule online
- February 19, 2019: Check out our pre-conference workshop to hone your presentation skills.
- January 31, 2019: Preliminary schedule is now available!
- January 15, 2019: Registration is now online.
- November 19, 2018: Call for abstracts for 2019 is now open!
- September 20, 2018: Save the date! March 15 and 16, 2019