Please note, registration has now closed.
The 15th Annual Crossroads Interdisciplinary Health Research Conference will take place on March 10th-11th, 2017
About Crossroads Registration
- Registration for attendance at Crossroads is open to anyone with an interest in health and wellness, particularly from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- All presenters must attend on Saturday, March 11th, as all presentations will take place throughout the day.
- Presenters of successful abstract submissions must register for Crossroads. Non-presenter attendance options are also available.
- Unfortunately due to resource constraints, refunds are not available.
Registration Dates and Pricing
- Early Bird Registration will be held from January 15th, 2017, 12:00am until January 31st, 2017, 11:59pm (AST)
- Regular Registration will be held from February 1st, 2017, 12:00am until February 15th, 2017, 11:59pm (AST).
- The final registration deadline is February 15th, 2017, 11:59pm (AST).
- Pricing options for registration are listed in the table below. All prices are in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
Early Bird Registration
(January 15th – January 31st)
(February 1st – February 15th)
A block of rooms is being offered at a preferred rate to travelling attendees by the Lord Nelson Hotel (1515 South Park St, Halifax). The Lord Nelson is within walking distance to Crossroads venues. Rooms can be booked by attendees for $112.00 (CAD) per night based on single or double occupancy, plus applicable taxes and fees. To book hotel accommodations at the preferred rate, please contact the Lord Nelson Hotel at 902-423-5130 or 1-800-565-2020. Rooms must be booked prior to February 10th, 2017 to receive this special offer.
For more information, please contact us.