Registration details can be found in the table below. Please note that there are two rates:
Presenter rates are for those students presenting their research in an oral or poster session.
Non-presenter rates are for those who wish to attend and learn from this experience.
Early Bird Registration
(January 14 to February 10)
(February 11 to March 15*)
*Please contact us if you register between March 8 to 15
|Friday & Saturday||$80.00||$50.00||$95.00||$60.00|
Prices subject to additional processing fees of approximately 10%.
- Registration for attendance at Crossroads is open to anyone with an interest in health and wellness, particularly from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Attendees must register by visiting dalcrossroads.com and navigating to the Registration section.
- Presenters of successful abstract submissions must register for Crossroads; however non-presenters may also attend.
- No refunds will be permitted under any circumstances.
- Register via our eventbrite page.